FustCharles LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic tax supervisor that is looking to learn and grow within the Firm’s tax department. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader FustCharles’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with a wide variety of prominent and highly successful clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from our experienced Certified Public Accountants at the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
From the beginning, you will:
- Work with some of the most interesting and dynamic people in our community and region.
- Experience the variety of clients, projects and situations that offer the best learning environments.
- Be professionally challenged while working with, and being coached by, an outstanding team of Partners, Principals and
- Managers. Expand your business experience.
- Become insightful and effective as a problem solver.
- Grow as a leader…… and in the process, have fun and develop lasting relationships.
Then you will quickly:
- Learn our people, systems and clients.
- Connect with those who will mentor you.
- Become involved in firm goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Become proficient preparing advanced level corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, and other tax returns, and
managing a dynamic work flow.
- Develop thorough and updated knowledge to review income tax returns, including quality workpaper review, trial balance
work, evaluation of general ledger account balances, and the recommendation of book/tax adjustments.
- Research and appropriately support conclusions with authoritative literature and deal with more advanced tax issues.
- Run projects simultaneously, managing workloads effectively.
Develop and guide interns and Associates.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA preferred
- 3-4 years’ tax experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and a polished demeanor
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, signing bonus, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to manage within an industry leader.
FustCharles LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize FustCharles LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*