FustCharles LLP, a premier accounting, tax and advisory services Firm in Central New York is seeking an enthusiastic audit associate that is looking to learn and grow within the Firm’s audit department. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader FustCharles’ team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from our experienced Certified Public Accountants at the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
From the beginning, you will:
- Work with some of the most interesting and dynamic people in our community and region.
- Experience the variety of clients, projects and situations that offer the best of learning environments.
- Be professionally challenged while working with, and being coached by, an outstanding team of Partners and Managers.
- Expand your full-picture business experience.
- Become insightful and effective as a problem solver.
- Grow as a leader…… and in the process, have fun, and develop lasting relationships.
First, you will quickly:
- Learn our people, systems and clients.
- Connect with those who will mentor you.
- Become involved in firm goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Develop proficiency in understanding and applying generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards
- Become proficient in questioning assumptions and data to ensure accurate analysis
- Understand financial statement requirements and effectively communicates the same
- Begin to master the use of Firm technical resources.
- Develop organizational skills to handle multiple projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA candidate required
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Integrity, Intellectual Strength & Agility, Energy, Passion, Curiosity, Humility
Our culture places great emphasis on integrity, teamwork and quality of life. We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package including a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement savings plan and the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
FustCharles LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*By submitting your resume, transcript and other pertinent information, you authorize FustCharles LLP to share said information with firm personnel involved in recruiting and, specifically, those who participate in your interview should one take place.*