Mary Ellen Luker, CPA, JD, LLM
- P: 315-446-3600
- F: 315-446-3899
Areas of Expertise:
- Closely Held Business
- Emergency Preparedness / Risk Management
- Emerging Enterprises
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Consulting
Mary Ellen (Ellie) provides income tax planning, compliance and advisory services to proprietorships, partnerships and corporations, and the owners and executives associated with such entities. She focuses on commercial clients utilizing pass-through entities, such as partnerships and S-corporations. Ellie is also involved in the delivery of tax services to the Firm’s healthcare and not-for-profit organizations.
Ellie has her CPA license from New York, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA). She is also admitted to the Massachusetts Bar. She received her JD from Suffolk University Law School and her LLM in Taxation from Boston University Law School. In addition, Ellie is certified in the National Incident Management System (NIMS) through FEMA.
Ellie is a member of the Board of Directors of Preferred Mutual Insurance Company, UNHS Home Ownership Center of Utica and the DeSales Center Inc. She is also member of the Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York (LASMNY) Board and Legal Services of Central New York (LSCNY) Board. She resides in New Hartford, NY.
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company Board
- Utica Neighborhood Housing - Home Ownership Center Board
- DeSales Center Inc. Board
- Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York LASMNY Board
- Legal Services of Central New York LSCNY Board